Sunday, February 8, 2009

wow, this took a while.

i haven't been blogging in a while, because i have been busy getting situated with my new life. as some of you may know, i now live in fontana, ca, go to school in rancho cucamonga, ca, and spend my sundays in los angeles, ca. busybusybusy, right? i now attend los osos high school in rancho cucamonga. i like it there, it's cool. i have made a lot of new friends. i dropped my sidekick in the toilet 3 weeks ago thanks to my bestfriend, lauren linden. and now, i am back to my uglyass nokia (people who went to wlms know which phone i am referring to). i am way too busy now. i have been at my new school for 2 weeks and i am already swamped in homework, and 6 chapters and 11 online questions behind in my English class. fuckfuckfuck. well, i am getting a hold on all of this chaos. so, i will be posting more often now.

No comments: