Saturday, May 2, 2009

Jeffrey Campbell Hurache

okay, so i was online window-shopping today
(putting my wanted items into my bag on urbanoutfitters.com)
when, all of a sudden: I CAME ACROSS THE MOST AMAZING SHOES!
i literally almost fainted off my computer chair.
however, i saw them in brown, and can only find them in black.

The Jeffrey Campbell Hurache

okay, unfortunately, they are $110, and im broke.
but, they will be bought as SOON as i get some money.
this is the PERFECT summer shoe, that i have only dreamed of.
i have really been liking the leather strappy look for women,
but never thought anything would come out like that for men,
(and continue to look fairly manly)
but, BAM! the Jeffrey Campbell Huraches, my dream's shoe.
find them, but DON'T BUY them (unless for me) here.

i am also a huge fan of Jeffrey Campbell's heels,
but i was not aware that he did made men's shoes until today.
i will be on the lookout from now on for future men's items from him.

No comments: