Monday, June 30, 2008

"80s Kid" STFU!

It is so stupid how people try to preach that they are "80s babies" or are inspired by "80s color" or whatever. Most of them are MY age, and I was DEFINITELY not born in the fucking 80s. I am 14, born in 1994! >:0 You can say that you like colorful clothing, I say that as well. But, how are you inspired by 80s wear if you weren't even living then. And yeah, you can still know how it looks like, but that proves that you're hype, because the only way you could have been is by looking at other people's clothing, and then copy what they said inspired them. I mean, if you want to put on a shirt with 5000 different colors and look like a giant assortment of flavored popsicles, go ahead and be my guest, but don't say that you're wearing it because you are "stuck in" the 80s, because yo' damn ass WAS BORN IN '92, you pathetic excuse of a fashionista. All of you need to sit the fuck down, and get your OWN style, pathetic skanks. Thank you.

No comments: