Monday, June 30, 2008

Wanted Review.

wanted
This movie was delicious. I don't know why it was number 2, AFTER WALL-E, whatthefuck? It definitely deserved to be number one. I don't understand the rating, there was nothing about it that made it rated R, besides blood & language. Anyways, the movie was way more than I was expecting. It started out with action from the veyr first second (even though I missed the first ten minutes because of those damn funnel cakes). But, it was amazing. The actors and actresses were absolutely wonderfully cast. Angelina Jolie was sexy in her sinister role, and was very believeable. It captured the true essence of a loser being exposed to a world that one can only imagine of and picture on a movie-theatre screen. However, if you are looking something with an amazing story line, this isn't the movie for you. But the action scenes will captivate your mind and ears, and I gurantee that you will fall in love with this movie. I give it a 9 out of 10. It would have been a 10 if the story line was a little better.

No comments: