Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Inspiration.

Due to my frequent visits to LOOKBOOK.nu and my frequent "oohs" and "aahs" over certain outfits, and my lacklust blog, I decided to start a new segment on my blog called "Inspiration". This will feature a picture of a particular outfit that I saw on lookbook, as well as a description, how it inspires me and any links to that person. I hope this does well.



Inspiration #1:



This is Kadeem. This look features a high school cardigan, plain v-neck, tribal necklace, skinnies, and a fedora.

This look is very simple, yet the longness of the cardigan seems to liven the look up. I love the wash and color of the vneck, as well as the almost, yet not exact color contrasting to the cardigan. I am a fan of fedoras, but they make me mad on some people either because their heads look fucking ridiculous in them, or the outfit doesn't call for one. I think this fedora fits in perfectly though. I made a promise to myself to find that necklace too. =)

Link to his lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/user/30489-Kadeem-J

2 comments:

Ezra said...

i like the way you write

Michael Cuby. said...

Gracias senor.