Monday, March 23, 2009

summer camp at fashion institute of technology

About three weeks ago, I informed my best friend Lauren that we WOULD be going to at least a 2 week camp in another state this summer. She somewhat objected, but I told her that she had no choice but to comply. As i was doing my daily blog-searching, I came across a camp at NYU's Fashion Institute of Technology. I happened to be on the phone with her, and she still didn't seem too interested. But she is going to go. I am going to gather more information, and I most likely will be attending. Since I am considering my career as editor-in-chief of GQ Magazine, I think that a summer camp at a fashion institute in the fashion capital of the USA would prove beneficiary. So, thank you Ezra, for that update.

Credit to Ezra's blog: young-and-ruthless.blogspot.com

No comments: