Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hmm, Amazing Much?

So, for those of you who know me, know that I LOVE MGMT.
So, as I was waiting for the Little Boots CD to download,
I decided to watch their music videos, that I always hear about.

And, turns out, the music videos make me appreciate the song SO much more.

1. Time to Pretend, was okay. Not my favorite. The concept of the video didn't really capture the concept of the song that well. But it was entertaining all the same.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVnRzEjpUmE

2. Electric Feel, EVERYONE'S (including mine's) favorite MGMT song. And the concept of the video takes the concept of the song (how you feel when you are high on virtually anything-especially acid) perfectly. So many of my friends say that they feel JUST like that video. Hahah. Btw, I'd love to be at that party!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtUI5MC9tVM

3. Kids, my FAVORITE MGMT video. Sick, twisted, amazing. I feel pretty bad for that permanently traumatized baby. And, the video kind of scared me, because it was so weird!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad-tgbtbCEM


&, although this isn't an official MGMT video, I LOVE it, made me laugh.

3 comments:

oliver f. nielsen said...

wow i love ur blogg...i wanna follow it... please check out my danish blog ;) and leave a comment , let me now what u think?
oliver !
would love if u start following it!

Michael Cuby. said...

Thank you, you should follow it!

Beverly said...

MGMT is my favvvoooooooooorite ever too :) who couldn't love electric feel. It's like the ultimate club/dance/feel good song haha