Sunday, August 17, 2008

Las Vegas, Day #1

okay, so this is fucking stupid. my mom decided to take the bus from the hotel down to the Miracle Mile mall with me & donisha today. FIRST, she made us miss the damn bus, and we had to wait 30 minutes in the sweltering heat for another one. so, our plan was to go to Miracle Mile, &nd she decided to go to the outlet mall because of the Hush Puppies store, WTF? anyways, it wasn't that bad, I got some cargo shorts for 16$. (= but, now we are fucking in the 7 Eleven on Las Vegas Blvd. & Warm Springs because the bus back to the hotel doesn't come until 9! 45 MINUTES! )= so, anyways, the trip is going good so far, let's hope that it stays this fun. I think tomorrow is Circus Circus and New York, New York rollercoaster during the day. then another shopping outing w/ me & donisha at the night. when we get home tonight, we are headed STRAIGHT for the lazy river. NO questions asked. anyways, I'll post more tonight or tomorrow. PEACE.