Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Loyola High School.

YES, I will be attending there in the fall of 2008. It has been established. Financial issues have been negotiated and worked out, & I am able to attend my number 1 choice. BUT: I am relly getting sick of people saying that I'm going to get 'turnt out' or that I'm 'gay' because I decided to atttend an all-boy's school. It's really not that big of a deal. It's not like I'm going to prison, and that's all I'm going to ever see. I will still have a social life, & females are a main part of my social life. You all just make yourself sound very pathetic and ignorant running around saying that shit. The point is, that most of your ghetto asses wouldn't be able to get in this school anyways. 300/1,000 people, yeah, I doubt it. So before trying to shoot and roast me for attending there, how about shooting and roasting on yourself for never getting the chance to go there, you little C Average bastards. Thank you for my real friends who are proud that I got into this school in the fisr place, & are happy for me because I am getting the chance to attend my first choice for high schooling. I'm not gay beacause I wanna go here. I don't want to go because it is an all-boy's school. I want to go because it is a good school that jsut happens to be all-boy's, THANK YOU BITCHES.

No comments: